Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our beautiful memories at RWS!






















We started our annual Sentosa staycation 4 years ago when Gabriel was only 2 years old! Our luggages were like a week's overseas vacation! We had to bring diapers, milk bottles, pacifier, strollers and my emergency first aid kit!  My hubby lamented why did I plan such an exhausting trip then!  

But after we started this tradition, we realized it brought us priceless memories and opportunities to bond! We were trapped as a family in one sense, and we were forced to just enjoy each other without other distractions. We had more time looking into each other eyes, holding each other's hands and hearing each other attentively. Indeed, we gained more than we lost!!!  Now I know I can look back with rich memories and I believe those moments had bonded us closer than ever!!! 

I always believe a family is strong because every member intentionally does his/ her part to make time for each other; little activity by little activity, we create a strong bond that builds this resilient heartwarming family. And I know our family bond is strengthened again just through these intentional planned trips to RWS! These trips may not be the perfect holiday, but definitely it had created our very own real fond memories for our family!

Resort World Sentosa has created nostagic memories, a tradition, a history , a legacy for our family over these years!  

No comments: